Gina's Top 10 Cosmetics Gifts for the 2010 Holiday Season
I never used to associate cosmetics with holiday presents until I became the happy recipient of a makeup gift kit as a teenager. It was one of my favorite presents ever. Since then I realize that makeup makes for endless fun that translates logically into a gift.
With so many fabulous cosmetics kits out there, I have assembled my top 10 cosmetics gifts to make it easier to choose.
1. Stila Lip Glaze The Sweet Six – What’s better than a Stila Lip Glaze? How about six! These lip glazes from Stila Cosmetics are hugely popular because they provide gorgeous, shiny color and smell great. This kit contains six of the most sought-after shades. It’s a collection that is simply divine!
2. Stila Color Wheel Eye Shadow Palette – How many shades of eye shadow can Stila possibly fit on one palette? Try 37! The possibilities are endless with so many shades. She’ll stay busy long after the holidays are over!
3. Tweezerman Travel Size Beauty Kit in Pink Case – Ordinarily I associate grooming kits with men but this is one very girly kit from Tweezerman featuring all of the essentials in a pink case. It’s great for the woman who travels.
4. bareMinerals Hollywood Glamour Collection for Eyes – Eye color collections are probably the most fun. Every year I get excited to see what bareMinerals will come up with. This is a fabulous coordinated kit for the woman who isn’t exactly a natural at knowing which colors go well together. It’s fool-proof!
6. Talika Eyelash Kit - Black – Talika specializes in creating gorgeous lashes. While most Talika products are practical, this kit presents itself as very giftable since the two products come in a pretty box that wraps up well with a little bit of paper and a pretty bow!
7. Amazing Cosmetics Perfectly Amazing Kit Light Golden – Make that special lady feel like a star by giving her Amazing Cosmetics, the preferred line of Hollywood makeup artists. This kit comes with an instructional DVD for flawless application. It’s available in three different shades.
8. Fusion Beauty LipFusion Infatuation Holiday Mini Set – Some of you have seen my rave reviews about Fusion Beauty. The lip plumpers make your lips feel and look incredible. This set includes four mini plumpers in different shades. They can be worn one at a time or blended for a custom look. This is a limited edition so grab it now! It makes for a great stocking stuffer.
9. Stila Smoky Eye Palette - Original – The smoky eye is trendy and sexy but not easy to achieve. Stila Cosmetics offers this truly unique palette that makes the process much more doable. You just push a button and there’s a voice that walks you through the steps of creating the perfect smoky eye. How perfect is that?
10. Colorescience California Girl Kit – It’s a fun four piece kit that gives radiance and glow. This is a great way for women to add a little color to their faces during the holiday months without the sun. No wonder California Girl has been Colorescience’s most popular shade!